SecOps Administrator - Dublin
My client a leader within information technology sector, are seeking to hire a SecOps Administrator to join their IT team based in Dublin. You will be working in an innovative environment that will provide you with new challenges every day. A very social environment that will encourage you to continuously upskill and improve.
As a SecOps Administrator you will have:
* A third level degree in IT
* 3+ years working in a similar role with a security focus
* Relevant industry accreditations
* Knowledge and understanding of compliance, security & risk frameworks and data protection
* Experience in Identity Access Management
* Excellent troubleshooting skills
* Proven background in incident management
* Technologies require: Windows, Unix, IPS, DNS, Power Shell, Active Directory
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a great company in Dublin. If you want to work in a dynamic environment, like the idea of new challenges, continuous learning and career progression, I would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the SecOps Administration role please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 01253404 or apply online.
Keywords: Dublin, Security, IT, Cyber, Systems Administration, Operations, Windows, Unix, Scripting, IAM, Risk, Compliance, Active Directory
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.