Role: Robotics Automation Engineer
Our leading client is looking for a Robotics Automation Engineer to join their Automation team. RPA is a huge area of growth for our client. The candidate will work on development projects using available frameworks and tools, establishing plans for projects with on-time and on-budget project goals.
* Works on multiple phases of the RPA project and/or multiple small projects of moderate scope and sometimes-complex assignments.
* Selects appropriate standards, methods, tools and applications for project use.
* Designs, codes and documents automated RPA scripts and assists in the implementation of software, which forms part of a properly engineered system.
* Ability to perform results evaluation, problem resolution and planning.
* Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
* Prepares reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
* Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes whilst following the software development lifecycle.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience
* ISTQB Foundation certification in Software Testing
* A strong knowledge of Cloud concepts and virtualisation
* Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts and relational database design and querying concepts.
* Familiar with version control concepts.
* Knowledge of client/server application development and unit testing theory.
* Knowledge of agile development methodologies
* Experience with Java, .NET (C#, VB), VBA, HTML and SQL are desired
* Proficiency in MS Office (Access, Outlook, Excel) including macro creation
* Experience with RPA technologies (Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere etc) is desirable
* Modelling languages is a plus.
This role would suit anybody working in the following roles:
Robotics Developer, RPA Developer, Automated Test Engineer, QA Automated Engineer, Automation Engineer, Automated Tester
Are you an experienced Robotics Automation Engineer that is looking for a change in your career? If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this role to Éimhear Hargadon, IT Recruitment Consultant, FRS Recruitment via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
Automation, Robotics, Cloud, Virtualization
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.