Network Engineer SD WAN - Dublin Contract
Contract: 12 Months
I am currently working with innovative Networking company based in Dublin 2. They currently require a Network engineer to join their growing team in Ireland and contribute to their global success.
Qualifications & Experience
* IT Qualification (Third Level)
* 5-10 years relevant experience
* Experience with ISP Networks
* Experience with MPLS and SD WAN is essential for this role
Skills You Will Provide:
* Design of application aware networks leveraging solutions that
include SD-WAN, SDN/Data Center and SDN/LAN and the associated
orchestration and control tools.
* Advanced level experience working with Cisco IOS& NXOS, routing/switching and WiF
* Familiarity and experience with firewalls, IDS/IPS, transparent proxy and explicit Web proxy, and network optimization/acceleration
* Ability to design for real time (VoIP, video, SIP, etc.) and best effort traffic
* Experience in capacity planning, QoS, and intelligent/optimal path selection methodologies
* Hands on experience using network simulation, automation and scripting tools
* Knowledge and use of network monitoring tools such as HP OV,
Solarwinds Orion, Panorama, Cisco Prime, Wireshark (or similar network
packet capture tools)
If this sounds like your perfect role, please take this opportunity to get in contact with me so that we may confidentially discuss this further.
Key Words: Senior Network Engineer, Network Engineer, Third Level Network Engineer, Dublin, IT
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.