Cloud Developer/Software Engineer - Home & Office based working
Job Title Synonyms: Cloud Developer, Software Engineer, Senior .Net Developer,
Company: ez Management Ltd
Location: Blacklion, Co Cavan - initially based here but job can be home-based thereafter
Salary: c.€40,000- €50,000
Are you a ninja Cloud Developer who wants to escape the shackles of the corporate world and have more responsibility and creative freedom? Then working with us could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
This is a unique opportunity to work alongside a progressive close-knit team of dedicated professionals who know how to grasp opportunities and run with them to deliver results.
About the Role
ez Management is a privately owned Irish software company. We are looking for a .net Cloud Developer. We’re currently based in Blacklion, Co. Cavan – the successful candidate may need to relocate here for an initial time period – thereafter the job can be home-based, if desired.
• The successful applicant will have at least 5+ years proven experience in cloud-based SaaS architecture and software .NET development role - you will really know the ins and outs of building and running software in the Cloud together with a strong programming background.
• You should be familiar with the Azure platform & Microsoft SQL Server.
• Experience with Windows development environment using Visual Studio. Knowledge of Kendo UI or Syncfusion UI will be required.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Pro-active person who can take direction and can come up with ideas.
• Fluency in verbal and written English.
• Coding skills associated with CRM & Calendar scheduling skills highly desirable.
• Basic knowledge of Business including Accounting.
About ez Management:
ez Management Ltd is a fast-growing software company. The software is targeted at service companies who schedule and manage service jobs for many different industries. The software has an office component for management and administration and a native App for field service staff.