Senior Automation Test Engineer
Permanent job based in West Dublin (Blanchardstown, Dublin 15)
Job Ref: BBBH11097
Allen Recruitment is assisting a leading Irish Software Company (number 1 in their field), source an Automation Test Engineer for their Agile Software Development team. This is an excellent career opportunity to join a growing company which invests heavily in training and development.
The Senior Automation Test Engineer will be leading the companies approach to automated tests within the development team (who are currently re-architecting and re-writing a number of products).
In this role you will work on creating, maintaining and expanding test automation frameworks working closely with the developers and architects to ensure quality, automation and efficiency is built in from the start.
Really good communication skills are required as the successful candidate will have a lot of liaison with developers, product owners, scrum masters and project managers.
* Create and manage Automate Tests Frameworks throughout the development stack
* Work within an agile scrum team of developers, scrum master and product owner
* Manage DevOps environment for new web based product
* Work with the team Product Owner, develop Test Case Scenarios, document and automate them and perform manual testing wherever required
* Ensure each release candidate follows a complete test cycle and verify that it meets high standard of quality
* Record all actions and communications on any issue/query resulting from testing into the tracking system (which is currently JIRA)
* Mentor other testers where required
Required Skills & Experience:
* Proficient working with Test automation tools (Selenium, Xamarin Test Cloud, SmartBear Suite, Cucumber) (2 years desirable)
* Experience in creating test cases
* Continuous Integration experience with Jenkins or similar
* Experience testing within an Agile Environment
* Continuous Integration experience
* Proficient in SQL
* Excellent documentation skills
* An IT related qualification (ideally degree)
* Excellent communication skills
Desirable Skills & Experience (NOT essential):
* Experience testing REST API's
* Mobile application experience would be a major plus
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply today for more information:
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040