realTime Recruitment is currently seeking a Business Analyst to join a leading client based in North Dublin. My client requires someone with 3+ years experience in Business Analysis, along with a professional qualification such as PMBOK.
• Writing Agile stories/UML diagrams in translating client requirements
• Collaborating with UX & design teams to perform traceability of solution based on design & business requirements
• Development of functional specifications, reviewing use cases and all other technical documentation to ensure symmetry between the technical planning documents and business requirements
• Requirements gathering
• Review & approve QA function
• 3+ years experience as a Business Analyst
• Proven knowledge of software development methodologies & QA functions
• Knowledge of Visio & Excel
• Financial services/insurance/highly regulated industry experience
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
If you are currently in the market for a new position, or interested in finding out more, forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01 652 0 652 for a confidential chat.