Microsoft Dynamics NAV Support Analyst – Permanent, West Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to join a growing organisation. This is a great chance for someone who is looking to really advance their career due to the scope and complexity of upcoming projects.
Dynamics NAV Support Analyst Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate joining an existing team as NAV Support Analyst in a growing Dublin based company. They are looking for enthusiastic NAV Support Analyst. The organisation is a rapidly growing MS/LS Partner based in Dublin who are currently expanding their Dynamics NAV practice.
· Supporting their existing Dynamics NAV 2017 installations and to lead the business requirements gathering for the new developments to the system.
· This role will also involve providing both technical and functional support, minor developments and supporting the implementation.
· Expanding your NAV skill set.
· Strong functional experience required to lead the system solutions definitions and business process.
· You will need to have experience on all fronts including: analysis, design, coding, testing, documentation, implementation and maintenance.
What you need:
- 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role
· MS Dynamics NAV support experience
· MS Dynamics NAV version knowledge NAV 2013 or above
· 1st through to 3rd line support experience
· You will need strong technical experience with Dynamics NAV 2009+
· Experience in C/AL, C/SIDE, .NET, SQL.
· MS SQL server knowledge
· Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary of €40,000 – €50,000 p/a
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Kevin on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.