Crystal Reports Developer - Contract, Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a well-known Utilities company.
<Crystal Reports Developer Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate working on the development of new reports from customized databases and extract and collect data.
- Creating MS-SQL tables
- Repair, update and improve Crystal Reports
· Work closely with staff and management to establish requirements for reports or modifications
· Testing and validation of completed reports
- Provide support to the functional teams
- Collecting analysing and reporting results
What you need:
- Ability to understand and write complicated MS-SQL Queries
- 5+ year’s experience with crystal reports
- Experience with Data Analysis
- Working knowledge of Report Writing
- Experience developing MS-SQL objects
What’s on offer:
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Tinley on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.