One of our most visionary, global clients, located in the cultural capital of Ireland, currently have an opportunity for a Principal JAVA Developer. The ideal applicant will have the drive required to deliver impeccable business workflow initiatives and solutions through high level code. If you are driven to deliver clean, scalable, enterprise level code, that is technically imaginative, this may be a role worth considering.
The Candidate profile:
• The right candidate will have a proven track record in developing scalable, industrial strength software products that are delivering multi-tenancy data architecture in a client driven environment. You will have developed in JAVA for enterprise clients for a minimum of 5 years.
The role will involve:
• You as Principal Java Developer will have 5-6 year’s experience in Java development.
• Server-side development experience in J2EE.
• Strong Organisational skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Analytical and technically minded with a proven ability in troubleshooting and technical problem solving.
• Demonstrable enthusiasm and interest for technology
• Third Level IT Degree is similar IT qualifications
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you enjoy providing solutions to client problems and thrive on coming up with innovative results, then this Principal Java Developer role may be the role you are waiting for. Even if you are passionate about learning and the job is of interest to you then I would love to see your CV.
This is a solid opportunity for a Principal Java Developer. If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role – Principal Java Developer – Galway - (or would like more information) please send me an email to john(a)solasconsulting.ie or call 01 2449516, indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.