Senior Project Manager -Dublin
Key skills required:
Data privacy, transition experience, strong Program Management experience with a financial services background.
Role Value Proposition:
The GDPR Senior Project Manager will responsible for providing project management expertise and leading GDPR. The role will be required to identify project resource requirements and secure commitment from internal and external resources to ensure the timely delivery of GDPR
Heads of Functions
• Oversee GDPR which requires considerable resources and high levels of functional and regional integration.
• Independently handle assigned components of the project such as scheduling, cost management, risk management, etc.
• Assign individual responsibilities, identifies appropriate resources needed, and develops schedule to ensure timely completion of project.
• Prepare communications regarding status of projects; interfaces with all areas affected by the project including end users, distributors, and vendors.
• Ensure adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of Position:
• Successful management of assigned projects in terms of Time, Cost and Quality
• Positive feedback from the partners/Project Stakeholders and the Steering Committee
• Leveraging internal relationships to gain support for GDPR
• Achievement of an industry recognised certification in Project Management.
Business Experience and Technical Skills:
• Education: Bachelor's degree and 5+ yrs. related experience
• Demonstrates excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to analyze, interpret and address customer needs
• Key stakeholder management at a senior level and gaining buy in from these individuals
• Previous experience leading change implementation programs with multi-discipline complexity
• Understanding of and a focus on pragmatic delivery of projects and on benefit realisation
• PMP or PRINCE2 Certification beneficial
• Full Microsoft Suite (including Microsoft Project and PowerPoint)
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.