Senior Software Engineer – User Experience & Design
Creativity is the key !!
My client has an excellent opportunity for a UX Engineer who wants to explore the world of Cloud based Development and Deployment within a next generation team. My clients are looking for creative self-starters and individual contributors who wants to be part of this challenging project.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
On a day to day basis you will be developing and testing within an Engineering Scrum Team in an innovative project.
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE:
• A 3rd level degree in Computer Science / IT /Engineering
• A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential. Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers
• Strong knowledge of latest UI frameworks and design techniques
• Portfolio of UX projects
• Experience with story-boarding and wire-framing
• Work with UI designers to implement designs
• Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers and stakeholders
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent analytical / problem-solving skills
• 4+ Years’ of experience as UX/UI designer and developer
• Multi device development
• Familiar with latest web standards
• HTML5 APIs e.g. Serviceworkers, Web Components
• CSS3 including common frameworks (LESS) and methods (BEM)
• Agile experience
To apply follow the link below or call John on 01 244 9516