My client is looking for a high-energy Data Scientist professional to join a growing team that is working on solving some of the toughest challenges facing the enterprise through data analytics and the use of cutting edge tools and techniques.
One of the primary responsibilities for this position includes building the framework for, as well as sourcing, leading and presenting forward-thinking, high-impact Data Analytics projects focused on supporting key strategic initiatives of my client.
Required Skills and Experience
• As a Data Scientist you have experience in statistical modelling techniques such as linear regression, logistic regression, generalized linear models, tree models (CART, MART), data visualization, cluster analysis, principal components and feature creation, validation.
• The perfect Data Scientist will have a considerable knowledge of programming experience with SQL/Python/R/SAS and/or other relevant languages (e.g. Java, Pig, Scala).
• Well-developed written and oral communication skills, with ability to present and explain data to business managers, with fluency in Microsoft business applications (Word/PowerPoint/Excel).
• Experience with real-time decision engines and big data platforms (e.g. Spark) will be an extra for the Data Scientist role
• Some prior exposure to financial services or insurance industry desired.
• A Data Scientist with advanced degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science
This is a solid opportunity for a Data Scientist so call John today on 01 2449516 and email the latest CV to John(a)solasconsulting.ie