Senior IT Systems Administrator
As an experienced systems administrator that has worked across multiple technologies your role will span three key areas. You will provide second level support of our IT infrastructure and co-ordination of external service providers, you will have the opportunity to run technical projects from start to finish with hands on delivery a frequent part of these projects and, as part of the DevOps delivery team, you will be building and running automated software release processes for changes to our online application stack.
• You will lead transition of change to production environments.
• You will to drive IT projects from initiation to completion with minimal oversight
• You will participate in the DevOps delivery team to define & operate in-house DevOps procedures to automate and improve release activity
• You will maintain integrity of 24x7 technical architecture to agreed principles of high availability, business continuity and capacity
• You will provide second line of support for critical issues from the front line IT analysts, including taking part in the extended support on call rota.
• You will manage work queues; operating service requests to SLA
• You will support our Security Analyst, undertaking & enhancing execution of security controls.
We are looking for someone who has:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as systems administrator in both Windows & Linux production environment
• Strong scripting skills in PowerShell / Bash or equivalent.
• Proven skills in operating within an ITIL aligned support function
• Successful entire project lifecycle delivery experience
• Experience in evolving DevOps methods, tools and techniques
• Demonstrable experience in Microsoft stack administration including deployment, performance tuning and security
• Experience operating to ISO27002 standards for security.
• Attested can-do attitude and eagerness to learn.
You will enjoy:
• Doing something different every single day.
• Thinking about what’s next... there are great career opportunities within the team.
• Continuous Learning.
• Great staff social events and a high-energy team environment.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.