Business Analyst, Permanent, Dublin
My Client are offering an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join their Dublin City Centre office.
In this role you will work independently, have full autonomy and take responsibility within your Business Analysis. As a BA you will liaise between the user communities and technical project team. You will be working on multiple small projects or multiple phases of a large project. My client expects the successful BA applicant to implement the set methodologies agreed upon to the highest standard. You will be responsible for identifying and assessing risks to the success of the project.
* Educated to Degree Level or higher in Information Systems, Computer Science, other related field, or requirement work experience.
* 3+ years Business Analysis experience
* Experience in Agile, Scrum
* Experience in PRINCE2
* Excellent interpersonal skills with client-facing experience.
* Analytical thinking with excellent problem solving skills.
* Awareness of emerging technologies and developments with knowledge of BA methodologies.
* Salary package €50,000 - €60,000
* Life Insurance
* Flexible working hours
* Attractive pension package and VHI
This position offers the successful Business Analyst the opportunity to join a Global company based in Dublin City Centre. If you are interested in this position apply now and I will be in touch.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.