We are looking for an experienced Security or Network Engineer for a leading Network Solution Architect role based in North Dublin.
You will be working in an environment architecting, designing, and building solutions and operate with the below skills, this is a great opportunity for you to join a progressing team within a globally recognised organisation working with a key account.
- Providing network and systems architecture and solutions to our customers
- Experience in an IT systems administration role, providing maintenance and technical support to IT infrastructure
- Procure and manage costing information and quotes as necessary for the technical solutions designed
- Provide technical leadership, mentoring and guidance to technical resources across the Customer Delivery function on Network Architecture
- Understand and articulate the customer requirement and create a solution architecture that supports the solution in delivering value for the customer
- Experience with participating in Bids/Tenders, providing subject matter expertise to the proposal process
- Responsible for driving technical changes through the change management process
- Design and commissioning of network components
- You will be able to write both high level and low level designs
- Maintenance and administration of the managed network environments
- Assistance in providing network and remote connectivity hardware/software support
- Supplier management
Required Education and Experience
- Installation, management and troubleshooting of Cisco switches, routers and firewalls
- Setup, management and troubleshooting of VLAN, HSRP, OSPF, BGP
- Knowledge of Cisco Layer 3 switches and network technology
- Experience of firewall administration
- Cisco ACE load balancers
- Privileged Access Management
- Solaris or Linux experience
- Preferred certifications either obtained or studying for: MCSE; MCSA; CCNA; CCSA; CCEPE; JNCIA; JNCIS
This is a great opportunity to work with one of the world’s most successful ICT Services and Solutions organisations; you will join a talented engineering team in a high level role with excellent prospects.
If you would be interested please submit your CV to the link provided or call Robert on 01-9017821 for a private conversation.