itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our client, a leading multinational Financial Services and Insurance company, in the hiring of Business Analysts to lead Digital Transformation across IT and a range of Financial and Insurance products, Documentation and Customer Engagement.
You should have at least 5 years working in a Business Analyst capacity in ideally Financial Services and/or Insurance. Knowledge of the Irish Insurance industry and Irish financial regulation is required.
Requirements and Experience:
* Proven experience working in a Business Analyst capacity, ideally with certification in Competency in Business Analysis, or equivalent
* Specific knowledge in at least one of: Insurance Products, such as Motor; Salesforce CRM platforms; Smart Communications and/or digital documentation/digital transformation
* Expertise in analysis of 'As-is' and delivering 'to-be' models
* Experience in planning, requirement gathering, conducting elicitation sessions, workflow planning, reporting and documentation
* Delivering projects to Lean, Agile and/or Waterfall methodology
* Experience delivering medium to large scale Projects
* Additional Project Management qualifications such as Prince2 or PMP, and Lean Six Sigma or Scrum certification would be highly desirable
This is an opportunity to be part of a major Digital Transformation project making a real change in how the business and their customers interact. This is a long-term contract available either as a Fixed Term Contract or on a daily rate basis.
Some in-country travel will be required.
If you wish to apply for this role, please do so via the relevant links or contact Tom Leonard in itContracting directly on 01 218 7721. All correspondence will be treated in the strictest of confidence.