Our client, a major player in the insurance industry in Ireland are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join their team in Cork for a 6 month initial contract position. This is an opportunity to progress your career in an excellent work environment.
The function of the Business Analyst is to act as the primary liaison between the business areas and information technology. You will work with business departments to define requirements and identify potential solutions. You will be a leader across the business analysis team and present new and innovative ways of working for the entire Solution Delivery Planning Team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead requirements analysis, validation and verification, ensuring that requirements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable
• Continually look to lean business analysis processes and improve efficiencies across SD team.
• Strong competence with applicable technologies & show an understanding of new & innovative solutions as required
• Experience with multiple methodologies for business analysis and software
• Prepare business analysis estimates and proposals based on business objectives and goals
• Assist in production of benefit realisation reports and post implementation reviews
• Assist in the development of business initiatives and information projects
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Certification in Business Analysis preferred
• 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
• Possess an excellent business acumen & understanding of IT
• Experience liaising with the senior members of a company on a time sensitive project.