Security Specialist – Permanent, South Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to join one of the world’s largest payment processing organisations. This role offers the successful candidate a chance to learn & grow their career in the Security space.
Information Security Specialist Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate joining an existing team as an Information Security Specialist with demonstrated competence and leadership experience to contribute toward the success of the organisations technology initiatives.
· Strong technical background and understanding of a wide range of network infrastructure technologies and applications and be able to review, develop, test and implements security plan, products, and control techniques.
· Evaluate new and proposed security systems and technologies.
· Maintains awareness of industry security technologies and practices.
· Providing input on information security policies, standards, baselines, and other related documents, as requested, to represent the Information Security Services department during internal and external audits.
· Researching technical threat areas; provide information, solutions and training for preventing, detecting, and responding to threats and vulnerabilities.
What you need:
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role
· Third level qualification or relevant Certifications
· Thorough knowledge of information and operating systems technology, especially systems security specific applications
· Experience adhering to standards associated with accessing, altering and protecting organizational data.
· Excellent communication skills.
Subject matter expertise in:
Ø Information security technologies
Ø Information security management
Ø Information security audits
Ø Information security administration
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary of €50,000 – €65,000 p/a
- Competitive package including:
o Health Insurance
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Barbara Donatini or Kevin Hearns on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.