HAYWARD HAWK are pleased to be recruiting for a Senior Java developer for financial institution in Tallaght. Due to an increase in demand, they require a java developer to join their existing team.
My client is an global financial institution who have over 28 office worldwide.
· Create detailed development specifications
· Actively participate in and contribute to product design
· Design/code algorithms which are robust, maintainable, extensible, efficient and understandable
· Test, debug and measure the performance of the implemented features
· Understanding of relational databases, preferably working knowledge of Oracle and PostgreSQL.
· Strong knowledge of the Spring framework.
· Strong knowledge of design patterns (GoF patterns);
· Strong knowledge of integration patterns;
· Working knowledge of REST and SOA;
· Working knowledge of Messaging Technologies (JMS, AMQP)
· Background in OOAD using UML
· Working knowledge of Git;
· Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality results in work;
· Attention to detail
· Excellent organisational skills
12 Month initial contract - However likely to be extended to well over a year and a half. Rate will be 400-500 a day
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Technology roles in Belfast, Dublin or London, please apply via the link below or contact Jonny Douglas in the strictest confidence on 00353 1247 5164