Oracle Apps DBA
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require an Oracle Apps DBA with experience in Oracle E-business Suite and Fusion middleware applications.
Initially on an 11-month contract, responsible for implementing and support Oracle Apps and providing technical documentation, guides and best practices.
JOB REFERENCE: BBBH 10926
A General Day:
* Implement and support Oracle E-business Suite
* Implement and support Oracle Fusion middleware applications
* Implement high availability and disaster recovery for Oracle E-business suite and Fusion middleware
* Administer and support Oracle Hyperion
* Administer and support Oracle Agile PLM
* Conduct day-to-day operational Production support and 24x7 on-call
* Administer and support Oracle OBIEE
* Administer and support Oracle Weblogic servers
* Administer and support Oracle Enterprise Service Bus
* Administer and support Oracle Access Manager
* Administer and support Oracle Internet Directory
* Administer and support Oracle Identity Manager
* Administer and support Oracle GRC
* Implement pro-active monitoring and alerting
* Produce Technical design documentation, installation guide, best practices and weekly project status documentation
The Skills Required:
* Oracle E-business Suite
* Oracle Fusion middleware applications
* Oracle Hyperion
* Oracle Agile PLM
* Oracle OBIEE
* Oracle Weblogic servers
* Oracle Enterprise Service Bus
* Oracle Access Manager
* Oracle Internet Directory
* Oracle Identity Manager
* Oracle GRC
* Scripting in Python
* Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
* Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
* State of the art modern office.
* 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
* Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
* The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.