Project Manager -€50,000 - €60,000 plus benefits - North Dublin - Gaming
Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity? Do you want to be a part of a growing gaming company based in North Dublin? Do you want to earn a competitive salary with great benefits? If so find out more below.
My client is based in North Dublin and are currently looking for a Project Managers to join their team and become a key member in their organisation. With great progression opportunities and a strong team focus they are a fantastic company to be a part of.
But what will I be doing on a daily basis?
* You will be responsible for the management of internal and external clients
* Planning and managing medium complexity projects
* Determine project, scope, prioritization and authorization project forum
* Set up and participate in project definition workshops
* Maintain all change requests
* Liaise with Senior Stakeholders regarding the projects current status
* You will also be the first point of contact for external departments
Do I match the desired requirements?
* The ideal candidate will have 3 years Project Management experience within a software and IT environment
* You will have an understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
* 3rd level qualification
* Project Manager qualification e.g. PMP, Certified Scrum Master etc.
If you are a Project Manager and want to find out more about this exciting opportunity or to apply call Alan Murray at Reperio Human Capital on 01571 3000 or apply for the position online.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.