Are you looking for the chance to work with a ground breaking company, bringing technology to new heights?
If so, our client, a global broadband services and technology company who work with , may be the company for you.
Our client designs and launches satellites, delivers top level connectivity to people as they fly, and are seeking an ambitious ASSOCIATE QA ENGINEER to help them do so.
Based in Dublin City, Fantastic Career Development opportunities and a Competitive Salary.
* Preparation and execution of functional and non-functional test cases based on user stories
* Automation of manual functional test cases and the identification of regression test cases that need to be automated. Training and exposure to our automation technologies and frameworks will be provided.
* Reporting and verifying bugs in an agile environment
* Exploratory manual testing of our native and web based applications
What you need to bring to the table:
A degree in computer science or related field
* Professional experience in a software development environment
* Some experience in testing mobile apps or web applications
* Familiarity with any automation functional testing frameworks/tools; e.g. Selenium WebDriver
This position is with one of Ireland's most dyanic and technology driven companies, and would be a great experience to develop you skills and really challenge yourself!
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply below!
QA, Test Engineer, QA Analyst, Dublin, Software, Dublin Jobs, Software Jobs, Ireland, Irish Jobs, Manual Testing, Automation Testing