Information Security Engineer required for global financial technologies company based in Dublin 18 (beside Green Luas).
· Bring a strong technical background and understanding of a wide range of network infrastructure technologies and applications and be able to review, develop, test and implements security plan, products, and control techniques.
· Evaluates new and proposed security systems and technologies.
· Maintains awareness of industry security technologies and practices.
· Work with corporate departments, existing fora, to understand regulatory changes that will affect information security policies, standards, baselines, and other related documents and communicate/recommend appropriate changes through the security organization.
· Provides input on information security policies, standards, baselines, and other related documents, as requested, to represent the Information Security Services department during internal and external audits.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Information Security
- 5 years’ relevant experience
- Ability to manage projects / deliverables using geographically dispersed resources
- Subject matter expertise in:
- Information security technologies
- IT environment
- Information security management
- Information security architecture
- Information security audits
- Information security administration
- Network and internet security
· Starting salary of up to 65K base
· Performance related bonus
· 6% Pension Contribution
· Private Health Care
· 23 days holidays
· Education Assistance
· Flexi hours