Project Coordinator – Contract, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading consultancies!
Project Coordinator Role and Responsibilities:
Our client is seeking a Project Coordinator with experience in the use of MS Project for an initial 6 month contract.
· Support Project and Programme Management teams
· Carry administrative tasks
· Work with the Project teams to ensure cost controls are applied, revenue milestones are met, and invoices raised
· Assist in creation of Project documentation
· Assist in coordination of resources
· Maintain RAID logs
· Daily use of MS Project
What you need:
· 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
· Strong MS Project experience
· Understanding of the full project lifecycle
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
What’s on offer:
- €200 - €300 per day depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Aoife Conway on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.