Deskside Support, 12-month Contract, Cork
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with the world-renowned consultancy as a part of their Support team
Deskside Support Role and Responsibilities:
Our client is looking for a Deskside Support Agent with excellent communication and problem-solving skills to work on their busy service desk
- Providing Level 1 and 2 Technical Support and Deskside Support
- Logging, updating and closing service desk requests/incidents/problem
- Escalating the service request to the relevant 2nd level support groups where appropriate
- Advises customers on preventative maintenance and configuration adjustments
- Manages systems within Service Level Agreements
- Responds to customer questions regarding operation and malfunctions
- Resolving all incidents/tickets within the agreed SLA's.
What you need:
- 2 Years’ experience in a similar role
- Service level requirements met.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to deadlines
- Flexible and prepare to work in required areas
What’s on offer:
- Excellent Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Katarzyna on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.