Our client based in Mayo requires a Technical Architect to join their team to work on a variety of exciting projects over a 12 month period. The initial contract could get extended for a further 12 months.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the creation of core architecture artefacts (including UML Diagrams, Functional Specifications and Technical Specifications).
• Responsible for providing relevant and accurate technical input into projects through engagement with project stakeholders.
• Liaison between DA and Developers, responsible for driving the resolution of any technical level impediments to project progress.
• Represents the Design Authority across all stages of the Project and Software Delivery lifecycles.
• Ensure maximum alignment with the Target Architecture across all project/initiative deliverables.
• Provide feedback to the Design Authority in terms of any potential gaps or deviations between the Target Architecture and project deliverables.
• Lead Design Authority engagement on smaller or less strategic initiatives.
• Assist Design Authority members in the completion of deliverables on larger, strategic projects.
Core competencies required:
• Experience designing enterprise grade Java solutions and services using Spring
• Experience in microservices design
• Experience in defining service endpoints for both SOAP and REST based interfaces
• Experience in designing Angular 2/4 based applications
• Strong technical problem solving skills
• Up to date knowledge of applicable technologies and frameworks
• Proactive and anticipator of problems or issues and appropriate solutions
• BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field
• Ideally 4 years’ experience within the last 6 years as a technical or solution architect, preferably working on Java and Spring based solutions
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!