Leaders Enterprises is looking to appoint a Software Developer to join the software development team to deal with a variety of software development and escalations on a permanent basis.
Working within a product development framework the individual will need to leverage their existing development skills to build expertise in the “SAMforWin ™” retail solution, and use this knowledge to design, build and test high quality solutions as incidents emerge from a wide range of sites and users.
The software junior developer will report to the Software Product Manager.
TECHNICAL SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE:
• Between 3 - 5 years’ experience in the following Programming environments:
MS® Visual Basic V6,
C#, .NET (MS Visual Studio 2016)
MS® SQL Database
• Good knowledge of MS Windows® Operating systems: Foundation 2008/2014, Win7 & Win10
• Quickly assimilate functionality of business solutions and map to technical components and architecture
• Experience of building solution, installation on site and troubleshooting solution once in use
• Strong solution design and definition skills in the above environment
• Good knowledge of two tier Client Server system
• Exposure to Networking standards and utilities
• Track record in completing technical documentation
• Solid experience with integrating and supporting multiple systems and devices
• Knowledge of Internet and cloud technologies
• Understand the issues of working in the context of multi-location
• Fluent English with strong communication skills – verbal and written
• Primary Degree, preferably in a computing discipline
• Between 3 - 5 years Software Development Experience (SQL, VB6, C# and .NET)
• Background in software development, installation and complete system problem solving