realTime recruitment in Dublin has a contract requirement for a Senior Project Manager for a 6-12 month contract in Dublin.
The Project Manager will play a key role in the Business Intelligence and Analytics team where you will form strong, collaborative relationships with senior business Product Owners within the business and will represent end to end delivery. This will include pre-delivery activities, such as contracts/statement of works, establishing governance, and organising resourcing and mobilizing teams ready for project commencement.
The role will require close interaction with internal stakeholders across the technology stack, including vendor partners and product support teams to ensure requirements are successfully identified, documented and planned, projects are actively managed to delivery, and business outcomes are achieved, driving high levels of customer satisfaction.
During project lifecycle, the successful individual will be the key focal point for both internal and external stakeholders, providing timely and accurate status of implementation activities and managing communication internally and externally to key stakeholders across all groups.
This is a senior role within a growing Delivery team, and as such, will offer you the opportunity to contribute to overall delivery improvement initiatives, opportunity to influence the product roadmap based on customer feedback, and contributing to the Company's longer-term strategy.
• Close collaboration with key stakeholders within the organisation and cultivating successful relationships with senior Business, IT, and Operations personnel to ensure Technology is appropriately represented.
• Managing internal communication and act as the internal point of escalation for all items that pertain to Enterprise & Reporting activities within Technology.
• Responsible for ensuring that projects achieve KPIs in line with agreed project targets and maintain project costs (actual /forecasting a timely and accurate manner.
• Be responsible for scoping, designing and executing a data management project.
• Control the project budget, schedule, resources and ensures projects achieve KPIs in line with agreed project targets.
• Understanding of the technical architecture underpinning a Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence environment.
• Do project planning and resource allocation, and lead the project team.
• Communicates progress, risks and potential changes in scope to all stakeholders.
• Oversees quality assurance and user acceptance testing.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
• Possessing at least 10+ years professional experience, with at a minimum of 5 years in project/programme management or consulting technology/software industry.
• 5 years of project management experience preferably as part of a PMO
• Experience running Agile/Scrum methodologies
• Experience in managing Data management projects.
• Project management skills, including certification by the PMI or similar authority.
• Ability to present complex technical concepts and issue solutions to C Suite executives in an understandable way
• Ability to analyze and communicate project risks and challenges and drive resolution.
• Leadership and effectiveness in matrix management and team building.
• Excellent MS skills, particularly in Excel and Visio
This is an excellent opportunity to start a contract in December ensuring work well into 2018.
Does this sound like a role you would be interested in?
Have you the required skills, and are you keen on a contract in Dublin?
If so, send your latest CV to Niall McNiff in realTime and call 00353 1 652 0 652