IT JOBS- Our Client a Gaming company based in Dundalk have a Job Opportunity for .Net Software Developer to join their very talented and project heavy technical team. It has high volume real-time trading applications and mission critical websites and have seen significant growth over the past year and is set to continue within the next couple of years. It’s offering a very competitive package.
• Development and support of Company applications using a variety of tools and frameworks.
• Provide software estimates that accurately reflect the size and resources required of requested developments.
• Implement software designs, taking into consideration Company and industry best practices.
• Provide documentation to an appropriate level for the intended audience, taking into account that the audience may vary from internal peers to senior board level colleagues.
• Assist the Technical Team in enhancing process and procedures to further process improvement in line with industry best practice.
• Act as a role model for more junior members of staff, providing technical guidance and the benefit of experience in assisting them to gain their objectives.
• Provide second and third line product support where the need dictates.
• Build relationships with all other areas of the business to assist the communication of concepts, ideas business and technical information.
• Assist the Technical Team to provide flexible solutions that balance the technical and business needs of the Company.
• Provide End User training where necessary.
• Willing to step outside role confines and help technical team / enable other development team members.
• 5+ years’ experience in a .NET development environment.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving
• Experience working with WCF.
• Experience working with large data driven web applications using a variety of data storage and retrieval methods including Oracle, MS SQL Server, XML, Json.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly self-motivated with a passion for delivering high quality software.
• Experience working with external / remote teams an advantage.
• Strong organisational skills.
To apply for the .Net Software Developer role please click on apply now or contact Stacy Keogh on 01 662 1000.