Hayward Hawk are pleased to be hiring a Team Manager for one of Ireland's biggest communication companies. This role offers the unique chance to to be welcomed into a multinational company within a management position. The role will be preferably based in Dublin, but it is also possible to be Belfast based. There will also be travel between Dublin and Belfast required.
The client are a multinational telecommunications company based in Dublin. This client are really making the most of the many companies moving across to Ireland at the moment, and are currently experiencing high levels of business due to this.
This role will require someone who has demonstrable people management experience, and the ability to lead a team of engineers in the design and delivery of mobile solutions and propositions to meet the business' and customer's high standards. The successful candidate will also be expected to provide direction to a team of technical experts in order to overcome technological and business challenges.
- Proven track record in leading and motivating a team of technological experts in order to provide a high quality customer experience.
- Proven ability in utilising all available resources in an efficient manner.
- Ability to develop and manage strong customer relationships, both existing and obtaining new business.
- Experience within the telecommunications industry and exposure to Cisco, Avaya and Contact Centres (Non Technical Role so this needs to be a brief understanding).
- Any previous Pre - Sales experience would be beneficial.
This role will be paying €70,000 as well as a very handsome package. There will be a €9,000 car allowance which can be chosen to be taken on top of salary.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Technology roles in Belfast, Dublin or London, please apply via the link below or contact Andrew Higginson in the strictest confidence on 01247 5164 or (028) 95 902 678.