FRS Recruitment are urgently seeking a Senior Embedded Engineer to join our client, Europe's leading independent developer of products based on PC architectures, based in Blanchardstown Dublin.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Embedded Engineer to expand their knowledge even further within an exciting company.
* You will be the Senior Embedded Linux Software Engineer working in platform development and Server Management.
* The roles incorporates the full software development life cycle from requirements planning and analysis to design and development, test and support, using best in class development processes.
* Roles are for an Embedded Linux developer with several years' experience developing large systems, with a good understanding of hardware.
What you need to bring to the table:
* Primary Degree in Electronics, Software Engineering or related fields.
* 5-10+ years' experience in Software Development in an embedded environment
* Excellent knowledge of C, especially in developing embedded or real-time software.
* Embedded Linux experience and adaptions for new hardware, including U-Boot, kernel installations, filesystems,
* BusyBox, Buildroot, drivers, real time extensions.
* X86 Server management including BMC, IPMI, power management an advantage.
* Good knowledge of processor technology, especially ARM architecture.
* Large systems debug experience and strong problem solving skills essential.
* Good organizational and communication skills in English.
Why join our client:
* Permanent, full time employment.
* Salary range - competitive
* Flexitime and paid holidays
* Company Pension contributions
* Health Insurance
* Relocation package
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply below or contact me directl!
Embedded Engineer, Linux, Embedded Developer, Software, Hardware, Dublin, Senior, Irish Jobs, Ireland