Senior Automation Engineer
South Dublin, Ireland
Job Ref: BBBH11054
Allen Recruitment are assisting an international company source a experienced Senior Automation Engineer for their team in South Dublin.
This is a permanent role paying an attractive salary with an excellent benefits package.
* Ownership and administration of all site BMS and QBMS control systems.
* Lead and support system improvements, development of detailed specification, engineering documents, and standard operating procedures.
* Lead technical root cause analysis, incident investigations and troubleshooting issues related to the BMS and QBMS control systems.
* Support new technology introductions by performing engineering assessments and implementing automation system configuration changes.
* Solving complex problems, project management, lifecycle management and operational excellence.
* Develop and manage change control requests per established SOPs and processes.
* While you will have no direct reports, you will have functional responsibility for up to 3-5 technicians.
SCADA expertise and a mix of the following kit.
* Allen Bradley PLCs
* Beckhoff PLCs
This is a great career opportunity with an excellent company!
Apply today for more information:
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040