Deskside Support Analyst – Permanent, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Deskside Support Analyst Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate provide IT Support for a local user-base in a Financial Services environment.
· Provide support to users for local application or IT tasks
· Assign calls to specific remote support teams
· Work with global delivery centre to facilitate remote solutions were required.
· Ensuring SCCM is up to date
· Ownership of assigned tasks and resolution of customer problems within SLA.
· Managed Mobile support
What you need:
- 5+ years in a similar role
- Windows, Active Directory, Office, Outlook, Exchange, SharePoint
- Citrix Knowledge
- Good familiarity with IP networks and network services, e.g. DNS, DHCP, Proxy
- Familiarity with ITIL Processes
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary of €26,000 - €32,000
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to email@example.com or contact Ella on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.