Network Engineer - Permanent
Due to expansion, an exciting opportunity has opened in my clients Networking Team. You will be given the opportunity to join as a Network Engineer and give you the experience to work in a multi-vendor environment. You will have experience working with security, networks and wireless technologies.
Key Responsibilities of Network Engineer:
* You will be servicing the clients networks both on site and remotely
* Maintenance, configuration and installation of networks and systems
* Work with third party vendors
* Support all customer technical issues
Key Skills of Network Engineer:
* 2 years hands on technical experience working up to Layer 3 technologies
* Multi vendor experience (Cisco, Avaya, Fortinet, Palo Alto, ASA etc)
* Routing protocols such as RIP, EIGRP, OSPF and Design
* LAN/WAN, Active directory, Firewalls, Virtualisation and Cloud experience
* IP and Wireless networking knowledge
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
How To Apply: If you would like to know more about the Network Engineer position please apply online or contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 01571300.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.