Cased Dimensions are currently seeking suitable candidates for the role of Microsoft Azure Solutions Consultant. The role holder will be responsible for developing, managing and delivering Microsoft Azure solutions for our client base across the United Kingdom to fulfill their business requirements within the full remit of our service portfolio. This a key position within our business and the post holder will be the Subject Matter Expert of the build out of “Next Generation” services as it relates to Azure architecture and design.
Key technologies used:
- Microsoft Azure and Azure Hybrid (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, STaaS) including IDM
- Microsoft SCSM 2012 / 2016
- Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS)
- Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS)
- Microsoft InTune
*Please note there is more than one vacancy available
Location: Can be based in Belfast, Dungannon. Travel required
Hours: 9:00am - 5:30pm, Monday-Friday (37.5 hours)
Type of role: Perm, Full Time
Very attractive salary for the right candidate - call Nicola for more details!
Duties and Responsibilites:
- Enabling our clients to identity and architect the right mix of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS services offered by Azure to deliver new cloud based solutions
- Participating in business requirement gathering sessions, gathering user data requirements, understanding the user requirements, and assisting in the reconciliation of technical and business requirements as they relate to the cloud
- Building and recommending a migration approach to lift and shift the workloads to Azure or architecting a green field development and/or production platform for new applications.
- Azure and Azure Stack expertise
- Strong experience of Infrastructure Solutions across IaaS and PaaS project deployments, Azure AD, Azure SQL and ADFS technologies
- Excellent cloud infrastructure consultancy background
- Strong experience of pre-sales, design, implementation and handover experience on Azure projects
- You will have strong knowledge and experience around Azure, Office 365 and other cloud infrastructure projects to help lead the team forward
- You will possess strong presentation and report writing skills
Cased Dimensions is an Equal Opportunities Employer