Oracle Retail DBA – Permanent, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a leading multinational consultancy.
Oracle Retail DBA Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate joining the client’s existing Oracle team and utilising their skills ranging from core design and development to implementation and post implementation support.
- Provide Oracle DB technical input, leadership & guidance
- Duties such as support, performance tuning, cloning, debug, backup & recovery
- Maintenance & Support of Oracle retail applications, databases, grid infrastructure, RAC Clusters
- Install design, & troubleshoot Weblogic 12c domains
- Undertake architecture design work for various projects & customers
What you need:
- 8+ years in a similar role
- Extensive experience managing, building & upgrading Oracle infrastructures 11g / 12c
- In depth experience in Oracle Retail environments and retail implementations
- Experience of Oracle Enterprise manager/Cloud Control
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Salary of €65,000 - €75,000 p/a
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Barbara Donatini on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.