Systems Engineer – Permanent, South Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Systems Engineer Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate designs, install, implement, maintain, and troubleshoot complex operating systems software and related program products. They will be a Subject Matter Expert responsible for confidentiality of client information and compliance.
- Leading strategic projects as the subject matter expert
- working with functional and business units to execute projects
- Providing technical consulting on the use and integration of applications into the operating environment
What you need:
- 8+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Linux / Unix Systems Admin / Engineering expertise
- Experience working with large-scale clustered Splunk implementations in an Enterprise environment
- Experience with various security tools, including Wireshark, Nessus, Nmap, Burp, Proxy, or Snort
- Expert knowledge of operating systems, subsystems, and software vendor products
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary of €85,000 – €100,000 p/a
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to email@example.com or contact Ella Newnham or Barbara Donatini on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.