Senior Business Analyst – Contract, South Dublin City
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading Retail Banks
Senior Business Analyst Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate manage multiple concurrent projects.
· Liaising with internal and 3rd party stakeholders to develop business case, formalized business requirements, benefits and risks and to gather effort estimates for a number of projects.
· To act as a Business test resource when required.
What you need:
· 6+ years Business Analysis experience
· Proven experience in the Financial services sector
· Experience managing a project incorporating systems design requirements, technical architecture and functional specification, user testing and implementation.
· Ability to work closely with and manage internal and external stakeholders.
What’s on offer:
- Excellent Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Carl on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.