Our client is a leading financial services organisation based in the city centre. They have an immediate requirement for a Software Tester for a 12 month contract. A very competitive salary along with pension and healthcare are offered, along with the opportunity to work in a highly respected organisation on interesting projects.
• Test all planned deliverables to ensure they are fit for purpose and adhere to original requirement(s) and specifications.
• Derive and produce manual test scripts from requirements and functional specifications
• Working with multiple teams (analysts and developers) to clarify and resolve test issues.
• Raise, manage and track defects during testing.
• Escalate risks and issues to ensure resolution.
• Working within System and integration test phases.
• Work across multiple project streams and multiple platforms within the test effort.
• Work closely with key stakeholders.
• Review all requirements, design and functional specifications.
• Ensure all test related artefacts are produced on time and in line with each project stream.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Testing Qualification (ISQTB) / Test Certification.
• 3+ Years Software Testing experience.
• Experience working on Microsoft CRM and SharePoint systems.
• Experience working on Data warehouse solutions and interrogating databases.
• Experience working on Web Applications.
• SQL experience.
• Any Automation (Selenium) experience would be an advantage.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
For further information please contact Derek Smyth on 6621000 or click on apply now.