Our client are a global financial services firm based in South Dublin. They have an immediate requirement for a Business Analyst for a potentially long term daily rate contract.
The successful person will work on a program to move operations processing from many legacy applications onto a new single platform. The successful candidate must be able to communicate well and work with the operations and technology teams to articulate the vision and drive the implementation. In addition your project management skills and tools will be essential to meet the deliveries on time and on budget realizing the value to the user and to the bank.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to build an extensive network across operations; requiring interaction with front office, support operations and technology.
• Business analysis and requirements definition
• Develop project schedule and milestones
• Assigning individual responsibilities and co-ordinating activities
• Manage project implementation and report on progress against plan
• Identify and manage project risks and issues
• Run steering groups and working groups as required
• Manage or co-ordinate acceptance testing in line with testing strategy
• Conduct post-implementation reviews in order to draw out lessons learnt and ensure benefit realisation
• Participate in the continuous improvement of Project Team processes and quality standards
The ideal candidate will have:
• Proven track record in business analysis
• Proven track record of delivering complex projects to plan and on budget and ability to run several projects concurrently with relative autonomy
• Proven ability to understand and manage the sensitivities of stakeholders at different levels
• Experience in gathering and documentation of requirements
• Experience of process flow mapping and gap analysis
• Willingness to travel to other ML centres, in line with project requirements
• Competent with MS products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio
This is an excellent opportunity to join an interesting project in a highly respected organisation. For further details please contact Derek Smyth on 01 662 1000 or click on apply now.