IT JOBS- Our Client a Software company based in Dublin have a Job Opportunity for .Net Software Developer to join their team. This role works on the development of software products which are deployed either on premise or in the cloud, using the latest technologies to the highest standards. This is an excellent opportunity to get hands on cloud experience.
You will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of these industry defining products.
• It will be an exciting role which will give you will get exposure to a wide range of cloud and private hosted technologies (C#, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, WPF, JQuery)
• Full stack development (GUI, business logic and database)
• Working in an Agile development environment
• You will take on responsibility for the deploying, maintaining and supporting the company’s cloud platform (both their production and development systems).
• You will manage build, configuration, and deployment aspects of the company's delivery pipeline
• The role may involve DevOps depending on the interest of the candidate
Experience and skills:
• Experience working with JSON/REST or XML APIs
• Experience of designing and building relational databases, preferably Microsoft SQL Server
• Implement scalable, quality solutions to private and public cloud (AWS or Azure experience.)
• Experience with server virtualisation software (HyperV or other) Windows Server and IIS Deployments
• Strong understanding of Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery tooling
• Some systems and network security knowledge (Experience with installation, operation and maintenance of firewalls, load balancers and switches, SSL Certificate installation)
• Software version control – Git / SubVersion /TFS
• Third Level Computer Science degree or equivalent
• 3+ years’ experience in development (ideally .NET C#) and/or operations (ideally Visual Studio 2017 / VSTS / Azure)
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity and you are meeting the technical requirements and want to further grow your technical skill set and become a cloud expert, please contact Stacy Keogh on 01 662 1000 or click on apply now.