Project Manager - Systems Integration - Long Term Contract
itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our client, a financial services multinational, in the hiring of a Senior Project Manager to deliver key strategic projects in the areas of Systems Integration and Infrastructure Solutions.
The scope of the role will include leading projects to simply existing infrastructure architecture, to introduce new tools and process and integrate existing legacy systems into new and emerging technology stacks.
Requirements and Experience:
* You will be an experienced IT Project Manager with proven experience leading large scale projects and/or complex programs across infrastructure and applications
* Deep experience in the last 5 years of leading Systems Integration, Migration and/or IT Transformation projects
* Proven expertise in cost management, budgeting, reporting, resource allocation, resource coordination, vendor management, project monitoring and risk and issue management
* Experience working in a global multinational environment
* Experience with methodologies and practices such as ITIL, Agile, Scrum and Lean Six Sigma
* Ideally experienced managing complex, large budget projects in the financial services sector
* Strong knowledge of modern infrastructure architecture and applications, both of proprietary (Microsoft/Windows, IBM, HP, VMWare) and Opensource technologies
* Educated to third level, or equivalent experience with additional Project Management qualifications such as PMP and/or Prince2
* Additional qualifications in Lean, Scrum and Agile are highly beneficial
This is an exciting opportunity to lead projects across infrastructure and systems in an enterprise scale company with global impact. This role is a long-term contract position (in excess of 12 months) and would require an as soon as possible start.
If you would like to apply for this role please do so via the relevant links or contact Tom Leonard in itContracting directly on 01 218 7721. All correspondence will be treated in the strictest of confidence.