Our client provides cost-effective and high-quality IT solutions that encompass telecoms, networking, software, administration, training, hosting and security issues. They are now looking for an IT Engineer to join their team in co. Kerry.
This is the ideal role for a dedicated IT professional with proven experience of Active Directory, WDS and Group Policy looking to take their next step with a successful business.
In this challenging role, you’ll have the chance to work with a wide range of technologies and assist with the development and planning of exciting projects and rollouts for a client.
You will have the support and technical backup of our client’s management team, but will be expected to plan and execute projects without supervision.
Utilising your strong technical expertise, you’ll configure, manage and troubleshoot Windows Server, as well as supporting firewall configurations and wired and wireless networks. You’ll also configure, support and troubleshoot end user devices.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A strong background in Active Directory, WDS and Group Policy
- A track record of configuring, managing and troubleshooting Windows Server 2008 and/or 2012
- Experience in the set-up and troubleshooting of firewall configurations
- Previous experience in the set-up and troubleshooting of wired and/or wireless networks
- Excellent English communication skills