You will be responsible for planning, managing review and bug creation resulting from compliance test tools to identify and mitigate compliance risk in services and products.
• Plan and manage execution of centralized Compliance validation testing for services and products for release to international markets
• Background or familiarity with Compliance risk detection/determination and mitigation is desirable.
• Experience in a Quality Assurance or software testing role.
• Proven ability to manage multiple work streams and/or projects concurrently and deliver on-time.
• Experience managing test projects.
• Experience communicating and coordinating effectively across different organization levels and reporting structures.
• Proven ability to work with multiple stakeholders and on delivering effective status reporting.
• Experience working effectively with remote partners, extended teams, and external suppliers (ideally on a global basis).
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Schedule and evaluate results of weekly centralized Compliance testing and reporting for services and products.
• Assist in identifying/verifying issues by triaging resulting from testing.
• Verify context of potentially issue to determine the need to write a bug
• Aggregate multiple instances of a issue found and to create individual bugs
• Tracking issues and evaluating status against defined criteria
• Oversee Compliance bug creation via test harness automation or manual bug writing as needed
• Schedule and evaluate results of Compliance scans of Microsoft service and products
• Schedule Compliance reviews with designated reviewers
• Write, triage, track, and assign Compliance bugs
• Escalate questions and issues to the WDG GRC Compliance manager for the core product/s
• Assist as needed in creation of TFS Queries for Compliance bug and deliverable assessments and populate WDG GRC Compliance TeamStats site
- 3-5 plus years related experience in Compliance tools preferred.
- Experience with testing and quality control tools, methods, and tools
- Fluency in a foreign language preferred. Fluency in English required.
- Experience managing complex projects and familiarity with Compliance process is required.
- Excellent project management skills with proven track record in managing multiple projects simultaneously required.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must understand and be able to identify Compliance issues
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with current Microsoft products (Windows, Office Suite) preferred.
- Ability to create reporting queries through logical expressions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.