Systems Analyst – Contract, South Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity Apply today!
Systems Analyst Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate join a team providing technical expertise and support across the full Software development lifecycle
- technical analysis of product or application hardware and software
- technical support to Business Owners during implementation of new products
· Provide subject matter expertise for support escalations
· Prioritize and identify cross application/system enhancements
· Manage defect resolution process
· Collaborate with development staff on software designs
What you need:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- IT related degree
· Excellent knowledge of the full Software Development Lifecycle
- Strong technical knowledge and capability
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written,
· Strong relationship building, collaborative and organization skills.
What’s on offer:
- Excellent Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Claire on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.