ABAP - realTime recruitment
realTime has a contract opening for a strong ABAP programmer for a permanent role in Dublin.
As a Senior SAP ABAP Consultant, you will be responsible for improving, enhancing and extending the Clients SAP Add-on functionality from a technical perspective.
More specifically, you will be required to:
• Develop new functionalities within based on functional specifications;
• Investigate, advise on improvements and improve the existing functionality of the Add-on where necessary;
• Maintain the Add-on solution and debug
• Support SAP ICC certification processes
MUST HAVE – SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NECESSARY:
SAP Developer – 6 yrs+ experience with strong in-house or consulting/client facing background
• (SAP HANA developer experience would be an advantage)
• Excellent understanding of SAP ABAP, especially in the SD and MM modules
• Excellent understanding of SAP IDOC functionality
• Excellent understanding of creating reports in SAP, using ABAP
• Good understanding of interfacing between SAP and third-party systems
• Performed various implementation cycles and maintenance on SAP ABAP.
• Fluency in spoken and written English
MUST HAVE SOFT SKILLS
• Provide guidance and mentoring to junior ABAP developers
• Good soft skills with regard to customer / in-house facing
• Used to thinking 'out of the box' and performs best in dynamic working environment
• Ability to work to tight, clearly defined deadlines.
• Thorough, can work something right through to the end, good investigating and questioning skills.
• Excellent problem solving/analytical skills.
• Ability to multi-task – able to handle competing demands or multi-tasks, make decisions and to work on own initiative without supervision
Are you keen on this position with the necessary experience?
If so, please apply with your CV in confidence to Niall McNiff in realTime and I will arrange to call you back at a convenient time.
See www.realtime.jobs for more IT Roles in Ireland.