An advanced technology consultancy firm current had a job opening for a senior systems administrator to join its Irish head office.
This is a back office systems administrator role and most of your time will be spent in the Dublin City centre HQ.
To be successful in your application you should have experience in both Linux (and related tech) and Windows environments.
If you are successful in your application you will join a company that specialises in advanced IT projects using the latest technologies. e.g. migrating companies to the cloud and more.
• Configure, implement, upgrade, and maintain the network infrastructure
• Performance tuning, capacity planning and troubleshooting of Infrastructure
• Provide technical support to internal customers
• Administration of Linux and VM Environment
• Administration of Wireless Networks (Cisco Meraki)
• Administration of PC’s including Linux and Microsoft
• Develop documentation and flowcharts on I.T. Processes
• Perform troubleshooting and repair work at a hardware and software level
• Assist with and work with others to support resolutions
• Administration of Data Storage and backups
• In depth experience of firewalls, switches and routers
• IP routing LAN, VLAN, WLAN, IPsec, OpenVPN, SSH, SNMP, DNS, RADIUS
• Linux System Administration (Red Hat and derivatives)
• PC/Laptop Maintenance
• Printserver / Fileserver Maintenance
• Microsoft Windows Server Administration Active Directory, File Shares
• Data Storage/Backup Management/SAN
• Virtualised Environments Administration
• 3+ years’ experience on Linux environments
• Ability to troubleshoot ISP issues
• Understanding of SIP Protocol
• Google Apps for Business
• Knowledge of ISO27001
If you believe that you or somebody you know, could be the right person for this role. Please do not hesitate to contact Stephen Waters on 016621000 or click apply.