Senior Software Engineer (Search Engine Technologies)
Permanent job based in Dublin City Centre, Ireland
Top Salary levels with excellent benefits (including pension, health insurance, bonus, stock options etc.)
Relocation allowance available for overseas applicants.
Apply now with CV for details!
Job Ref: BBBH10619
Allen Recruitment is working with a high-profile international company in the early stages of building a high-performance team here in Dublin (requiring Software Engineers, DevOps Engineers and Data Scientists with strong coding skills).
As a Software Engineer, you will have an opportunity to join a world-class company where you will be building cutting edge Search Engine technology utilising the latest Big Data and Machine Learning algorithms, tools and techniques.
Required Skills (Essential):
* Minimum of 5 years' development experience in a fast moving, Agile Development environment
* Experience working with search engine tools (i.e. ELK Stack - ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana and/or Solr, Lucene etc.)
* High level of coding skills across as many languages as possible (e.g. C#, .NET, Python etc.)
* Experience designing and developing highly scalable applications utilised in large distributed systems (taking applications from prototype stage into production)
Nice to Have Skills (Not Essential):
* Some Functional Programming experience (i.e. Scala, Haskell, Scheme, F# etc. - NOT essential)
* Commercial experience with Big Data tools (i.e. Hadoop, HBase, Hive, Spark etc. - NOT essential)
* Experience / understanding of Search Infrastructure (i.e. data indexing, query execution, relevancy and predictive search etc.)
* Experience building low latency services
* Degree educated (ideally Masters level) in a relevant computer science discipline
* This is a fantastic career opportunity to join a leading innovative technology company here in Dublin
* Excellent career progression opportunities
* Continuous learning environment
* Highly attractive salary and benefits package on offer (apply now with CV for more details)
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!