Solutions Architect – Contract, Dublin City
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a large financial services company.
Solutions Architect Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate develop appropriate architecture and design of solutions for applications and infrastructure projects.
- Responsible for the architecture and design on a specific project
- Consult with internal clients to ensure business requirements are met
- Resolve all technical design issues
- Consult relevant teams with new architectural designs
- Produce robust and cost effective designs
What you need:
- Working knowledge of Java/ .Net
- Previous Finical Services experience
- Project Management /Team lead experience
- Proficiency with Service Orientated Architecture
- Experience working on projects in a large environment
- Solid knowledge of current Application, Infrastructure and Security Frameworks
What’s on offer:
- Excellent Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Tinley on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.