Seeking 2 experienced Scrum Masters - 1 for Dublin & 1 for Leinster region
Both are dedicated Scrum Masters / Agile Projects positions within a leading Financial Services Organisation (1 role) and a large, expanding, successful software Development organisation (2nd role), whereby you will take responsibility for an Agile Scrum team (or teams), guiding the team through the application of the Agile framework, delivering software application product and projects.
Your role will focus on:
* Managing Scrum team and development project management
* Overseeing the application of the Agile Scrum framework
* Ensuring that Software Developers, Testers & Business Analysts are adhering to the Sprint commitments
* Planning & delivery of Sprints
* Managing feature development & testing
* Reporting and monitoring of Scrum team metrics
* Promoting the continued adoption & adherence to Agile & scrum methodologies
* Working with other Scrum Masters throughout the organisation
Experience & skillset required:
* Prior experience acting as a Scrum Master in Software Development environments
* Proven experience of managing & operating within an Agile Development environment
* Project Management skills, preferably of software development, Datawarehouseing or Data Analytics solutions, through the full SDLC or deployment process
* Excellent planning, organisation & communications skills
* Expertise in Agile principles & methodology
* Previous experience as software engineer, software architect or related is preferred
* Must be a Certified Scrum Master
Ideally you will have worked within an enterprise software development or financial services / banking organisation. Proven exposure to continuous integration / continuous development environments.
Salary & excellent, blue-chip benefits package is on offer.
Please NOTE that only EU/EEA citizens or current valid work visa holders need apply.
Key Terms: Scrum Master, Agile Specialist, Agile scrummaster, software development team leader, software team lead, software manager, Development project manager, technical project manager, Agile project manager, Scrum Manager, software team leader, Java, J2EE, .NET, technical architect, technical project manager, IT project manager, software project manager, agile project manager, development lead, lead developer, IT development manager, software engineering Lead,software engineering manager, software engineer, software developer.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.